The Select Group offers the leadership and administrative skills necessary for the smooth operation of your property and community association.
Managing a community association requires hands on attention 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. From Virginia beach, the Select Group, Inc. offers its services to the entire Hampton Roads area.
From general notices and homeowners correspondence to organization of annual and special meetings, The Select Group offers the leadership and administrative skills necessary for the smooth operation of your property and community association in the Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads area. Because meticulous attention to detail and timely execution of required paperwork is critical, we utilize a customized community management system to ensure satisfactory response to every request and compliance with the intricate laws that govern community associations.
Our administrative services include, but are not limited to:
- Emergency call service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Preparation of all general correspondence, meeting agendas, board of directors reports, homeowner notices and other correspondence as necessary.
- Investigation to satisfactory conclusion of any and all unit owner concerns.
- Scheduling of and preparation for all meetings, including proxies, voting ballots, etc.
- Attendance at meetings and assistance in establishing committees.
- Review all association contracts and report any recommended changes or items of concern to the board.
- Receive, prepare and response in accordance with statutes to all request for resale disclosure packages.
- Provide for storage up to two years of association records and important documents.
- Provide capability for owners to inspect books and records of the association in accordance with association’s documents and governing laws.
- Annual review of insurance coverage’s and recommendations for adequate community asset protection.
- Assistance with the publication of a community newsletter.
- Assist with training of board and committee members.
Interested in having The Select Group manage your community?
Click the button on the right to access our Management Proposal form.Proposal