‘Protecting the value of the community’s property demands professional attention and expedient service…’
A major element in community association management is the upkeep and repair of the physical property (property management), not only to preserve and enhance the real estate value, but also to keep all facilities in the safest condition for residents and guests. On call to The Select Group is a team of professional contractors to perform repairs or replacements as noted in our regular inspections or brought to our attention by a unit owner. We are proud of our reputation for conscientious maintenance of the exteriors of our client’s property and our prompt response to any situation that would improve the homeowner’s quality of life and offer services, from our office here in Virginia Beach, to the encompassing Hampton Roads area.
Our property management services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Regular inspection of common elements exteriors, equipment and additional amenities of the community.
- Supervise all necessary services, such as landscaping, grounds maintenance, refuse collection, servicing of recreational amenities, security systems and/or security patrol, and common area water and related utility services.
- Serve an agent to enforce community rules and regulations, architectural guidelines and the association’s bylaws and covenant.
- Assist with the development and implementation of an annual maintenance calendar to include preventive maintenance, board approved projects and scheduled long term maintenance.
- Receive, investigate and respond promptly to all requests for board approved maintenance and repairs.
- Assist board approved consultants for the development of specifications, reserve studies or projects as requested.
- Obtain and supervise contractors as necessary for maintenance, repair or replacement.