ALSTA COMMUNITY POOL
Alsta Community Pool is for residents in Arbor Brook, Lyme Regis, and St. Albans Glenn Condominium Associations.
Alsta pool pass registration is completed online. To register use the following link: https://swimmingpoolpasses.net/alsta/ (See “Amenities” below for registration instructions.)
Alsta Pool Season: Opens May 27, 2023 through September 4, 2023
- Sunday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Monday Closed (except for holidays – 5/29, 6/19, 9/4/23)
- Tuesday Closed (except for holidays – 7/4/23)
- Wednesday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Thursday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
The Alsta Board will be using a new pool pass software system by Access Granted to register for pool passes in 2023. The new software offers a one-step application process to register your household for pool access. Visit the website below and fill out the required information.
To register for pool passes visit: https://swimmingpoolpasses.net/alsta/
Please make sure to begin the registration process at least a week before you plan on visiting the pool as approval could take up to 2 business days for each request. Be sure to enter all members of your household under “Patrons”. Initial requests may be rejected for the following reasons:
- Household name does not match Association records – (tenant must have a current lease on file).
- Address entered does not match an address in Lyme Regis, St. Albans Glenn, or Arbor Brook.
If you are rejected, please contact your management company to ensure they have the correct information and then re-register.
It is the purpose of the official City of Virginia Beach Web site, VBgov.com, to provide accurate, non-editorial content that will inform, educate, and enlighten Virginia Beach citizens about the functions, services, activities, issues, operations and projects of the Virginia Beach municipal government.