THE TERN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
The Tern, named not only for the curved approach on Shore Drive but also for the indigenous seabird, will feature 96 luxury townhomes with breathtaking views of the Chesapeake Bay. There are three models to choose from, each includes luxurious spa-like bath retreats, gourmet kitchens, open living spaces throughout, and all directly across the street from the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
Community features include:
- Professionally Managed Homeowner’s Association
- Direct Public Beach Access
- Professional Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance
- Public Trash Pickup and Recycling
- Dog Friendly Community Park
- Underground Utilities
- Centrally Located to Parks, Restaurants, and Breweries
- Guest Parking Throughout
Norfolk, Virginia is a city of more than 238,832 residents and more than 100 diverse neighborhoods. It is the cultural, educational, business and medical center of Hampton Roads, hosts the region’s international airport and is one of the busiest international ports on the East Coast of the United States.